tiki PINEApple chicken
What a sweet way to bring summer to a close... Light up that grill and bring this Foil Packet to life... It grills to perfection with sweet pineapple, the crunch of water chestnuts and delicious veggies! Feel free to use whatever produce you have in the crisper, but these were our flocks favorites! HONK!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Gringo Goose Poop (you could use regular Goose Poop for more spice)
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce (I like Sweet Baby Ray's)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 2 red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 15-ounce can pineapple chunks (including juice)
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts
- green onions, for garnish
- Heat grill to medium heat. Cut 4 sheets, enough to wrap the chicken and veggies, of heavy duty foil. Place chicken on center of aluminum foil and divide the veggies and pineapple chunks into each packet.
- In a bowl, whisk together Gringo Goose Poop and bbq sauce, juice from the can of pineapple slices, soy sauce, and garlic. Spread about 2-3 Tablespoons of the sauce on the chicken and make sure to reserve about ¼ cup.
- Place chicken packets onto grill and grill for 13-15 minutes flipping at about 7 minutes.To serve carefully open packets, baste with reserve sauce and garnish with green onions.