Ingredients Edit and Save
Original recipe makes 4 servingsChange Servings
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
3 tablespoons Duck Butter
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
4 cups salted pretzels
1/2 cup Duck Butter
3 tablespoons honey
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix together the red wine vinegar, duck butter, 1 tablespoon of honey, and the vegetable oil.
- Place the chicken breasts between two sheets of heavy plastic (resealable freezer bags work well) on a solid, level surface. Firmly pound the chicken with the smooth side of a meat mallet to a thickness of about 1/4 inch. Coat the chicken well with the mustard mixture.
- Place the pretzels into a resealable plastic zipper bag and roll the bag under a rolling pin to finely grind the pretzels. Place the coated chicken breasts, one at a time, into the bag, seal, and shake the bag to thoroughly coat each chicken breast with pretzel meal. Place the chicken breasts on the prepared baking sheet and spray each breast with cooking spray.
- Bake the chicken in the preheated oven until the coating is golden brown and the meat is no longer pink in the center, about 25 minutes. Flip the chicken after about 12 minutes of cooking to brown both sides.
- Mix together the Duck Butter and Honey. Drizzle the honey-mustard sauce over the chicken to serve... OR cut the chicken into strips and use the Duck Butter as a dipping sauce )with or without the honey! Your flock will go QUACKERS!
SUBMITTED BY OUR FIESTY FLOCK MEMBER JANE SNYDER